How to Format the PeopleSoft ID Column for Upload to Faculty Center
When you download your gradebook from Learn, the PeopleSoft ID is not formatted to upload to PeopleSoft. Some work needs to be done in the gradebook download to be able to upload final grades into PeopleSoft.
Step 1: Download Gradebook
1. Download the gradebook from Grade Center.
2. Delete all columns except for the Student ID (PSID) column and the grade you want to upload.
Step 2: Add leading 0
1. With the Student ID column selected, right click and select Format Cells.
2. In the Number tab > Category, click Custom.
3. In the Type field, delete General and enter seven 0: 0000000
4. Click OK. The leading zero will be added to all PSIDs.
5. Save the file as .csv and upload into PeopleSoft.
- Overview of Basic Functions in OneDrive
- TP8: How to Run PowerPoint Polling in Mac
- TP8: How to Create Turning Account and Download TP Desktop Software
- TP8: How to Run PowerPoint Polling in PC
- TP8: How to Upload Grade to Blackboard via Result Manager
- TP8: How to Create WordCloud in PowerPoint Polling
- TP8: How to Customize Clicker Slides
- TP8: How to Generate Session Report in Mac