How to Add a Link to the Course Menu
You can add various items to your Course Menu. To add a link, hover over the + icon at the top of the Course Menu until the drop-down options appear.
The links are divided into three types:
- Content Area – Creates a new, blank page where you can add files, folders and other content items. Example: Course Content page.
- Module Page – Creates a page to which you can add built in Blackboard modules. Example: Resources Dashboard.
- Blank Page – Creates a blank, html like page.
- Tool Link – Creates a link to a built-in Blackboard tool. Example: Groups.
- Web Link – Creates a link to any webpage.
- Course Link – Creates a link to a specific item in the course.
- Subheader – Creates a text header to help organize the Course Menu. Example: The Course Resources, Course Material, Course Activities and Course Communication headers in the Course Menu.
- Divider – Adds a horizontal line to the Course Menu which can be moved to help organize the Course Menu.