How to Create a New Assignment
Assignments can be added directly to any course content page.
- Select the content area where you want to add an assignment.
- Click Assessment tab and select Assignment.
- In the “Assignment” information section, enter a name for the assignment. Enter the instructions for the assignment in the textbox.
- In the “Assignment Files” section, click Browse My Computer or Browse Content Collection to attach a file for the assignment (optional.)
- In the “Due Dates” section, setup up the assignment due date.
- In the “Grading” section, setup up grading information, such as possible points, adding associated rubric, submission details, grading options, and display of grades.
- In the “Availability” section, select the “Make the Assignment Available” checkbox or setup the assignment availability.
- Click Submit.
- How to Submit a Turnitin Assignment in Blackboard – Students
- UHCOM-eMedley : Walkthrough of examN Formal Formative
- How to Setup an Exam with Lockdown Browser and Instructor Live Proctoring
- UHCOM-eMedley-Editing Exam Submission
- UHCOM-Adding Notes to eMedley Gradebook
- How to View Students’ Discussion Statistics in Blackboard
- How to Add Library Reserves to a Blackboard Course
- How to Block Download from Videos on OneDrive