How to Export Tests, Surveys and Pools
Exporting tests or surveys is an efficient way to share them between different courses as well as to archive them for later use. You can export tests, surveys or pools by following these steps:
1. Go to the Control Panel>Course Tools>Tests, Survey and Pools.
2. Click on Tests to bring up the list of tests in your course.
3. Hover over the test you want to export and click on the grey arrow. Choose Export to Local Computer option.
4. A window will pop up prompting you to save the file. Make sure you save the file at an easy-to-find location e.g. your desktop.
5. To import this test into a different course, go to Tests page following the same steps as described in #1 and #2 and click on Import Test tab.
6. Click on Browse My Computer button and select the test from your desktop and click Open to attach the file.
7. Click Submit.
8. The imported exam will appear in the inventory of tests. You will notice that it says ‘No’ under the Deployed column. That is because the test has not been added to any of the content pages yet.
9. To do that, select the content page you want to add the test to, click on Assessments>Test tab, select the exam and click Submit.
- Introduction to Markers
- How to Share OneDrive Files in Blackboard
- How to Reorder Items in Course Content Page
- How to Share File or Folder with Others in OneDrive
- How to Upload Files or Folders to OneDrive
- How to Login UH Office 365
- How to Sync OneDrive Files with Your Computer
- How to Download Survey Results in Blackboard Learn