Find answers for Blackboard, Turnitin, MyMediasite, and more.
How to Subscribe to a Discussion Forum or Thread
Subscribe to Forum: When an instructor subscribes to a forum, a student posts to a new thread or responds to any thread in this forum, a notification of the posting will be sent to the instructor’s email.
1. Select a forum, click the down arrow and select “Edit.”
2. In the forum setting, select “Allow members to subscribe to forum.”
3. Click the forum and click “Subscribe.”
Subscribe to Threads: The instructor can subscribe to specific thread (s) in a forum. However, if a student posts a new thread in this forum, no notification will be sent to the instructor. The notification will be sent to the instructor when the student posts in the subscribed thread (s.)
1. In the forum setting, select “Allow members to subscribe to threads.”
2. Select specific thread (s) to subscribe. Click “Thread Actions,” and select “Subscribe/Unsubscribe.”
3. Any subscribed thread is indicated by a small icon.
- How to Upload Files or Folders to OneDrive
- How to Login UH Office 365
- How to Sync OneDrive Files with Your Computer
- How to Download Survey Results in Blackboard Learn
- How to Create Course Sessions in Grade Center
- How to Update TurningPoint Cloud Software
- How to Reorder Columns in Gradebook
- How to Disable Messaging