UHCOM- eMedley- How to Create Question Bank
1. Log on to https://he.emedley.com/uhcom.
2. From the menu panel on left, click examN and then click Manage Question Banks.
3. Scroll to the appropriate top level topic header (If one do not exist, click “New Top Level” and create one). Select existing or newly created header and click “New Child”.
4. Name the Question Bank for your specific assessment, include a small description and hit save.
5. The question bank you created should be under the appropriate top level topic header
Here is a downloadable one pager: eMedley How to Create Question Bank-11232020
- How to View Students’ Discussion Statistics in Blackboard
- How to Add Library Reserves to a Blackboard Course
- How to Block Download from Videos on OneDrive
- How to view your Course Accessibility Report in Blackboard
- UHCOM-eMedley Comprehensive Guide to examN
- UHCOM-eMedley: How to Import Questions to a Question Bank
- UHCOM- eMedley- How to Edit Questions in a Question Bank
- UHCOM-eMedley: How to Create Scenario Based Question