How to Grade an Assignment
To grade an assignment once students have submitted their work:
1. In Control Panel, expand Grade Center and click Assignments.
2. Click on the action link (Chevron icon) beside the assignment that needs to be graded.
3. Select Grade Attempts .
4. On “Grade Assignment” page, click down arrow to show the grading panel if it is hidden.
5. Review the assignment by clicking Download icon. Enter the grade, feedback, or attach any file to the student.
6. Click Submit.
7. Click right arrow > to grade next student’s submission.
- How to Copy a File Link in OneDrive & Share with Instructor (Student Guide)
- How to Upload Video File to Microsoft Stream & Share the Video Link
- How Ally Works for Instructors
- How Ally Works for Students
- How Ally Looks in Content Collection
- How to Review Test Videos with Respondus Monitor
- How to Share Team Meeting Recording with Students
- How to Setup an Exam with Respondus Monitor and LockDown Browser