How to Grade an Assignment
To grade an assignment once students have submitted their work:
1. In Control Panel, expand Grade Center and click Assignments.
2. Click on the action link (Chevron icon) beside the assignment that needs to be graded.
3. Select Grade Attempts .
4. On “Grade Assignment” page, click down arrow to show the grading panel if it is hidden.
5. Review the assignment by clicking Download icon. Enter the grade, feedback, or attach any file to the student.
6. Click Submit.
7. Click right arrow > to grade next student’s submission.
- How to Sync Files with OneDrive in Windows or Mac OS
- How to Use Blackboard Annotate – NEW ***
- Blackboard Annotate Overview – NEW ***
- How to create NEW Breakout Rooms in Microsoft Teams
- UHCOM – Export Alignments by Session (Faculty)
- UHCOM – How to use NEW Breakout Rooms in Microsoft Teams
- How to Reduce Background Noise in Teams Meeting
- PDF File Issue in Chrome & Fix