How to Upload a File to the Course
You can add files directly onto a content page in your course. It’s recommended you upload .pdf files. To add a file to your course:
- Select an existing content area (e.g., Content, Information on the Course Menu.)
- Move the mouse to Build Content tab, and click File.
Note: You can also create a content folder and various other content elements from the Build Content drop-down menu.
- Enter a name for the file.
- Click Browse My Computer and find the file you want to upload.
- In “File Options,” check the radio button to open the file in a new window.
- Click Submit.
- The file is added to the content page.
- How to Sync Files with OneDrive in Windows or Mac OS
- How to Use Blackboard Annotate – NEW ***
- Blackboard Annotate Overview – NEW ***
- How to create NEW Breakout Rooms in Microsoft Teams
- UHCOM – Export Alignments by Session (Faculty)
- UHCOM – How to use NEW Breakout Rooms in Microsoft Teams
- How to Reduce Background Noise in Teams Meeting
- PDF File Issue in Chrome & Fix