How to Upload a File to the Course
You can add files directly onto a content page in your course. It’s recommended you upload .pdf files. To add a file to your course:
- Select an existing content area (e.g., Content, Information on the Course Menu.)
- Move the mouse to Build Content tab, and click File.
Note: You can also create a content folder and various other content elements from the Build Content drop-down menu.
- Enter a name for the file.
- Click Browse My Computer and find the file you want to upload.
- In “File Options,” check the radio button to open the file in a new window.
- Click Submit.
- The file is added to the content page.
- How to Copy a File Link in OneDrive & Share with Instructor (Student Guide)
- How to Upload Video File to Microsoft Stream & Share the Video Link
- How Ally Works for Instructors
- How Ally Works for Students
- How Ally Looks in Content Collection
- How to Review Test Videos with Respondus Monitor
- How to Share Team Meeting Recording with Students
- How to Setup an Exam with Respondus Monitor and LockDown Browser