How to Upload a File to the Course
You can add files directly onto a content page in your course. It’s recommended you upload .pdf files. To add a file to your course:
- Select an existing content area (e.g., Content, Information on the Course Menu.)
- Move the mouse to Build Content tab, and click File.
Note: You can also create a content folder and various other content elements from the Build Content drop-down menu.
- Enter a name for the file.
- Click Browse My Computer and find the file you want to upload.
- In “File Options,” check the radio button to open the file in a new window.
- Click Submit.
- The file is added to the content page.
- How to Submit a Turnitin Assignment in Blackboard – Students
- UHCOM-eMedley : Walkthrough of examN Formal Formative
- How to Setup an Exam with Lockdown Browser and Instructor Live Proctoring
- UHCOM-eMedley-Editing Exam Submission
- UHCOM-Adding Notes to eMedley Gradebook
- How to View Students’ Discussion Statistics in Blackboard
- How to Add Library Reserves to a Blackboard Course
- How to Block Download from Videos on OneDrive