How to Create a Rubric in Blackboard
- Select Course Tools and click Rubrics.
- Click Create Rubric.
- In the “Rubric Information” section, enter the information in “Name” and “Description” fields.
Note: The description is only for the instructor; students cannot view it.
- Under the “Rubric Detail” section, select a choice for Rubric Type. The choices include No Points, Points, Point Range, Percent, Percent Range.
- Click the Action Links next to each column title to rename or delete column.
- Click the Action Links next to each row title to rename or delete row.
- Extra rows or columns can be added using the Add Row and Add Column buttons at the top left.
- Enter the values in each cell as well as a description of the level.
- Click Submit.
- The rubric just created will be displayed in the list of rubrics available for the course.
- How to Share File or Folder in UH SharePoint Server
- How to Add an Image with Alternative Text in the Blackboard Content Editor
- How to Use the Zoom Meeting Scheduler Tool in Blackboard
- How to Use Negative Points for Incorrect Answers in Blackboard
- How to Request a Blackboard/Teams Class
- New Look for the Content Editor in Blackboard Learn
- Introduction to New Stream Experience
- Making Blackboard Courses Accessible – Quick Guide