How to Create a Survey in Blackboard
To create a survey:
- In the Control Panel, click Course Tools and select Tests, Surveys and Pools.
- Choose Surveys.
- On the “Surveys” page, click Build Survey.
- On the “Survey Information” page, type a name, optional description, instructions and click Submit.
- On the “Survey Canvas” page, click Create Question and select a question type.
- On the “Question” page, type question title, question texts, and answers, and click Submit. If you want to create more questions, click Submit and Create Another. Then, repeat Steps 5 and Step 6 to add more questions.
- After creating all survey questions and returning back to the “Survey Canvas” page, click OK.
- The survey is added to the list on the “Surveys” page and is ready to deploy in a course content area.
- Canvas: How to access Turnitin in Canvas
- Canvas: What to expect when your course is migrated (video)
- How to work around the QuickMarks Issue
- Canvas: Setup an Exam with Respondus Monitor and LockDown Browser
- Canvas: Setup an Exam with Respondus LockDown Browser
- Canvas: How to Create and Manage Question Banks
- Canvas: How to Create Different Types of Quiz Question
- Canvas: How to Create a Quiz with Individual Questions