How to Download All Discussion Posts in One File
You can download all discussion posts and save them to a PDF file.
- In the “Course Menu,” click Discussions link.
- click a Forum title.
- Click Display at the upper right-hand corner, and select Show All.
- To select all discussion posts, click the square box of the “Date” column.
- Click Collect.
- Click on Print Preview.
- On the print window, select Save as PDF and follow the subsequent prompts to save to a desired location.
- How to Use the Zoom Meeting Scheduler Tool in Blackboard
- How to Use Negative Points for Incorrect Answers in Blackboard
- How to Request a Blackboard/Teams Class
- New Look for the Content Editor in Blackboard Learn
- Introduction to New Stream Experience
- Making Blackboard Courses Accessible – Quick Guide
- How to Print Student’s Blackboard Test Attempt
- How to Prevent Images not Loading in Blackboard Exam