How to Download All Discussion Posts in One File
You can download all discussion posts and save them to a PDF file.
- In the “Course Menu,” click Discussions link.
- click a Forum title.
- Click Display at the upper right-hand corner, and select Show All.
- To select all discussion posts, click the square box of the “Date” column.
- Click Collect.
- Click on Print Preview.
- On the print window, select Save as PDF and follow the subsequent prompts to save to a desired location.
- How to Copy a File Link in OneDrive & Share with Instructor (Student Guide)
- How to Upload Video File to Microsoft Stream & Share the Video Link
- How Ally Works for Instructors
- How Ally Works for Students
- How Ally Looks in Content Collection
- How to Review Test Videos with Respondus Monitor
- How to Share Team Meeting Recording with Students
- How to Setup an Exam with Respondus Monitor and LockDown Browser