How to Download All Discussion Posts in One File
You can download all discussion posts and save them to a PDF file.
- In the “Course Menu,” click Discussions link.
- click a Forum title.
- Click Display at the upper right-hand corner, and select Show All.
- To select all discussion posts, click the square box of the “Date” column.
- Click Collect.
- Click on Print Preview.
- On the print window, select Save as PDF and follow the subsequent prompts to save to a desired location.
- How to Sync Files with OneDrive in Windows or Mac OS
- How to Use Blackboard Annotate – NEW ***
- Blackboard Annotate Overview – NEW ***
- How to create NEW Breakout Rooms in Microsoft Teams
- UHCOM – Export Alignments by Session (Faculty)
- UHCOM – How to use NEW Breakout Rooms in Microsoft Teams
- How to Reduce Background Noise in Teams Meeting
- PDF File Issue in Chrome & Fix