How to Lock a Discussion Thread, yet Allow Students to Read Posts
This tutorial is under revision ……
You can “lock” discussion threads in Blackboard so that new posts are disabled, yet students can read all existing posts. Follow these steps to lock a thread:
- In the “Course Menu,” click Discussions link.
- Click a Forum title to open the Forum.
- Make sure List View button is selected.
- Select the checkbox of a thread you want to lock
Note: Select all threads by checking the box to the left of “Date” in the header.
- Click the Action link (Chevron icon) and choose Lock for the selected thread.
- How to Sync Files with OneDrive in Windows or Mac OS
- How to Use Blackboard Annotate – NEW ***
- Blackboard Annotate Overview – NEW ***
- How to create NEW Breakout Rooms in Microsoft Teams
- UHCOM – Export Alignments by Session (Faculty)
- UHCOM – How to use NEW Breakout Rooms in Microsoft Teams
- How to Reduce Background Noise in Teams Meeting
- PDF File Issue in Chrome & Fix