How to View Survey Statistics in Blackboard
To view the survey Statistics results of a completed or in process survey:
- In the Control Panel, click Grade Center, and select Full Grade Center.
- On the “Full Grade Center” page, find the survey’s column, click the action link and select Attempts Statistics.
- The results display on the “Statistics” page. After viewing results, click OK.
Note: Because surveys are anonymous, the results are delivered only as statistics, and it is not possible to view individual answers. If an open-ended essay question was included in the survey, all responses will be listed.
- Canvas: How to access Turnitin in Canvas
- Canvas: What to expect when your course is migrated (video)
- How to work around the QuickMarks Issue
- Canvas: Setup an Exam with Respondus Monitor and LockDown Browser
- Canvas: Setup an Exam with Respondus LockDown Browser
- Canvas: How to Create and Manage Question Banks
- Canvas: How to Create Different Types of Quiz Question
- Canvas: How to Create a Quiz with Individual Questions