How to Add a Test Student
To add a test student to your Blackboard course you will do these steps:
1. In Control Panel, click Course Tools.
2. Click Add a Test Student.
3. Select Enroll Test Student (xxxxxx) in Course.
4. Your test student username is your CougarNetID_s (e.g., joesmith_s)
5. Enter your custom password.
6. Click Submit.
Note: If you add a test student at the first time, you must email email@example.com to activate it.
- How to Copy a File Link in OneDrive & Share with Instructor (Student Guide)
- How to Upload Video File to Microsoft Stream & Share the Video Link
- How Ally Works for Instructors
- How Ally Works for Students
- How Ally Looks in Content Collection
- How to Review Test Videos with Respondus Monitor
- How to Share Team Meeting Recording with Students
- How to Setup an Exam with Respondus Monitor and LockDown Browser