How to Add a Test Student
To add a test student to your Blackboard course you will do these steps:
1. In Control Panel, click Course Tools.
2. Click Add a Test Student.
3. Select Enroll Test Student (xxxxxx) in Course.
4. Your test student username is your CougarNetID_s (e.g., joesmith_s)
5. Enter your custom password.
6. Click Submit.
Note: If you add a test student at the first time, you must email firstname.lastname@example.org to activate it.
- How to Sync Files with OneDrive in Windows or Mac OS
- How to Use Blackboard Annotate – NEW ***
- Blackboard Annotate Overview – NEW ***
- How to create NEW Breakout Rooms in Microsoft Teams
- UHCOM – Export Alignments by Session (Faculty)
- UHCOM – How to use NEW Breakout Rooms in Microsoft Teams
- How to Reduce Background Noise in Teams Meeting
- PDF File Issue in Chrome & Fix