How to Add a Test Student
To add a test student to your Blackboard course you will do these steps:
1. In Control Panel, click Course Tools.
2. Click Add a Test Student.
3. Select Enroll Test Student (xxxxxx) in Course.
4. Your test student username is your CougarNetID_s (e.g., joesmith_s)
5. Enter your custom password.
6. Click Submit.
Note: If you add a test student at the first time, you must email email@example.com to activate it.
- How to Use the Zoom Meeting Scheduler Tool in Blackboard
- How to Use Negative Points for Incorrect Answers in Blackboard
- How to Request a Blackboard/Teams Class
- New Look for the Content Editor in Blackboard Learn
- Introduction to New Stream Experience
- Making Blackboard Courses Accessible – Quick Guide
- How to Print Student’s Blackboard Test Attempt
- How to Prevent Images not Loading in Blackboard Exam