How to Embed YouTube Videos in Blackboard
You can embed a YouTube video in Blackboard course content, assignments (blogs, discussion posts, journals, wikis and assignments) anywhere you see the standard Blackboard text editor.
- Find the course content area you want to embed a YouTube video. Hover over Build Content and select Item.
- Enter a name for this video.
- In “Text Editor” box, at the third row of tools click the Mashups button and select YouTube video.
Note: If you do not see three rows of tools, select the button on the right with two arrows pointing down to open all of the tools.
- In “Search for a YouTube Video” page, enter search terms for the video, and select Go.
- In “Search Results” page, select a video.
- In “Mashup Options” section, click down-arrow to show options and select Embed Video.
- Click Submit.
- Click Submit again to return the course content.
- How to Correct Needs Grading Issue
- How to Access/Grade Turnitin Assignments Created in Old Version
- How to View/Download Turnitin Feedback from Blackboard – Student Guide – New
- How to Share a Turnitin Rubric – New
- How to Create a Rubric for Turnitin Assignment – New
- How to Share a Turnitin QuickMarks Set – New
- How to Edit an Assignment – New
- How to Create a Turnitin Assignment Using the New Interface