How to Delete Columns in Grade Center
- In the Control Panel, select “Grade Center”, and click “Full Grade Center.”
- Click the action link (chevron icon) of the column you want to delete.
- Select Delete Column from the drop-down menu.
Note: If the Grade Center column you are trying to delete is linked to an test, assignment, or graded discussion board/journal/wiki, you will not see the option to Delete Column. You will need to delete the associated item. When you do so, you will be given an option to delete the Grade Center column as well.
- How to Sync Files with OneDrive in Windows or Mac OS
- How to Use Blackboard Annotate – NEW ***
- Blackboard Annotate Overview – NEW ***
- How to create NEW Breakout Rooms in Microsoft Teams
- UHCOM – Export Alignments by Session (Faculty)
- UHCOM – How to use NEW Breakout Rooms in Microsoft Teams
- How to Reduce Background Noise in Teams Meeting
- PDF File Issue in Chrome & Fix