How to Delete Columns in Grade Center
- In the Control Panel, select “Grade Center”, and click “Full Grade Center.”
- Click the action link (chevron icon) of the column you want to delete.
- Select Delete Column from the drop-down menu.
Note: If the Grade Center column you are trying to delete is linked to an test, assignment, or graded discussion board/journal/wiki, you will not see the option to Delete Column. You will need to delete the associated item. When you do so, you will be given an option to delete the Grade Center column as well.
- How to Use the Zoom Meeting Scheduler Tool in Blackboard
- How to Use Negative Points for Incorrect Answers in Blackboard
- How to Request a Blackboard/Teams Class
- New Look for the Content Editor in Blackboard Learn
- Introduction to New Stream Experience
- Making Blackboard Courses Accessible – Quick Guide
- How to Print Student’s Blackboard Test Attempt
- How to Prevent Images not Loading in Blackboard Exam