How to Delete Columns in Grade Center
- In the Control Panel, select “Grade Center”, and click “Full Grade Center.”
- Click the action link (chevron icon) of the column you want to delete.
- Select Delete Column from the drop-down menu.
Note: If the Grade Center column you are trying to delete is linked to an test, assignment, or graded discussion board/journal/wiki, you will not see the option to Delete Column. You will need to delete the associated item. When you do so, you will be given an option to delete the Grade Center column as well.
- How to Copy a File Link in OneDrive & Share with Instructor (Student Guide)
- How to Upload Video File to Microsoft Stream & Share the Video Link
- How Ally Works for Instructors
- How Ally Works for Students
- How Ally Looks in Content Collection
- How to Review Test Videos with Respondus Monitor
- How to Share Team Meeting Recording with Students
- How to Setup an Exam with Respondus Monitor and LockDown Browser