How to Delete Outdated Files from Content Collection
- In the Control panel, click Content Collection, and select the first link (i.e. the link with the same name as your course).
- Select the check box of all files you want to delete.
- Click Recycle.
- Click OK to confirm files moved to the Recycle Bin.
- If any files is linked directly to other places in a course, another warning message is shown. Click Submit to proceed.
- How to Copy a File Link in OneDrive & Share with Instructor (Student Guide)
- How to Upload Video File to Microsoft Stream & Share the Video Link
- How Ally Works for Instructors
- How Ally Works for Students
- How Ally Looks in Content Collection
- How to Review Test Videos with Respondus Monitor
- How to Share Team Meeting Recording with Students
- How to Setup an Exam with Respondus Monitor and LockDown Browser