How to Delete Outdated Files from Content Collection
- In the Control panel, click Content Collection, and select the first link (i.e. the link with the same name as your course).
- Select the check box of all files you want to delete.
- Click Recycle.
- Click OK to confirm files moved to the Recycle Bin.
- If any files is linked directly to other places in a course, another warning message is shown. Click Submit to proceed.
- How to Sync Files with OneDrive in Windows or Mac OS
- How to Use Blackboard Annotate – NEW ***
- Blackboard Annotate Overview – NEW ***
- How to create NEW Breakout Rooms in Microsoft Teams
- UHCOM – Export Alignments by Session (Faculty)
- UHCOM – How to use NEW Breakout Rooms in Microsoft Teams
- How to Reduce Background Noise in Teams Meeting
- PDF File Issue in Chrome & Fix