How to Delete Outdated Files from Content Collection
- In the Control panel, click Content Collection, and select the first link (i.e. the link with the same name as your course).
- Select the check box of all files you want to delete.
- Click Recycle.
- Click OK to confirm files moved to the Recycle Bin.
- If any files is linked directly to other places in a course, another warning message is shown. Click Submit to proceed.
- How to Use the Zoom Meeting Scheduler Tool in Blackboard
- How to Use Negative Points for Incorrect Answers in Blackboard
- How to Request a Blackboard/Teams Class
- New Look for the Content Editor in Blackboard Learn
- Introduction to New Stream Experience
- Making Blackboard Courses Accessible – Quick Guide
- How to Print Student’s Blackboard Test Attempt
- How to Prevent Images not Loading in Blackboard Exam