How to access Flipgrid
Flipgrid allows you and your students to communicate by recording video messages. Everyone in the class can see these messages. This can be useful for asynchronous discussions, assignments or projects. Since messages are pre-recorded you don’t have to worry about connectivity issues like in live online video meetings.
Check out the Flipgrid official getting started guide for a quick video tutorial. A step by step tutorial with screenshots is also provided below.
Flipgrid Official getting started guide: https://blog.flipgrid.com/gettingstarted
Ideas for how to use Flipgrid in your class: https://ditchthattextbook.com/catch-the-flipgrid-fever-15-ways-to-use-flipgrid-in-your-class/
Access Flipgrid from the Flipgrid website. Flipgrid can also be found in the all apps section of Office365.
- Go to https://info.flipgrid.com/.
- Click Educator Login.
- Click Microsoft Login.
- Log in with your @cougarnet.uh.edu
- How to Use the Zoom Meeting Scheduler Tool in Blackboard
- How to Use Negative Points for Incorrect Answers in Blackboard
- How to Request a Blackboard/Teams Class
- New Look for the Content Editor in Blackboard Learn
- Introduction to New Stream Experience
- Making Blackboard Courses Accessible – Quick Guide
- How to Print Student’s Blackboard Test Attempt
- How to Prevent Images not Loading in Blackboard Exam