How to access Flipgrid
Flipgrid allows you and your students to communicate by recording video messages. Everyone in the class can see these messages. This can be useful for asynchronous discussions, assignments or projects. Since messages are pre-recorded you don’t have to worry about connectivity issues like in live online video meetings.
Check out the Flipgrid official getting started guide for a quick video tutorial. A step by step tutorial with screenshots is also provided below.
Flipgrid Official getting started guide: https://blog.flipgrid.com/gettingstarted
Ideas for how to use Flipgrid in your class: https://ditchthattextbook.com/catch-the-flipgrid-fever-15-ways-to-use-flipgrid-in-your-class/
Access Flipgrid from the Flipgrid website. Flipgrid can also be found in the all apps section of Office365.
- Go to https://info.flipgrid.com/.
- Click Educator Login.
- Click Microsoft Login.
- Log in with your @cougarnet.uh.edu
- How to Sync Files with OneDrive in Windows or Mac OS
- How to Use Blackboard Annotate – NEW ***
- Blackboard Annotate Overview – NEW ***
- How to create NEW Breakout Rooms in Microsoft Teams
- UHCOM – Export Alignments by Session (Faculty)
- UHCOM – How to use NEW Breakout Rooms in Microsoft Teams
- How to Reduce Background Noise in Teams Meeting
- PDF File Issue in Chrome & Fix