Canvas: How to access Turnitin in Canvas
- In your course, click on the Assignments link in the left tool bar.
- On the Assignments page, you will see three dots in the top right portion of the screen. Click the three dots.
- In the pop-up menu, you will see Turnitin. Click it to launch the tool.
- Follow the prompts to set up the Turnitin assignment.
- For further help with Turnitin, please review Turnitin LTI tutorials.
Note: Although the tool name says Turnitin, this is Turnitin LTI. Old Turnitin tool or old assignments are not available in Canvas. You must re-create all the Turnitin assignments.
- How to Retrieve Questions from Canvas Quizzes
- Preparing Your Course for Canvas Migration
- How to take a Blackboard Quiz with Respondus Lockdown Browser (Student Guide)
- How to Take a Canvas Quiz with Respondus LockDown Browser (Student Guide)
- Canvas: How to Publish Your Exam from Respondus to Canvas
- Canvas: How to show the Final/Total Grade as a Letter Grade
- How to View Analytics for Media in Canvas Studio
- How to Add Annotations to Media in Canvas Studio