How to Add an Item to the Course Menu
You can add various items to your Course Menu as a link. The link is divided into three types:
- Content Area – Creates a new, blank page where you can add files, folders and other content items. Example: Course Content page.
- Module Page – Creates a page to which you can add built in Blackboard modules. Example: Resources Dashboard.
- Blank Page – Creates a blank, html like page.
- Tool Link – Creates a link to a built-in Blackboard tool. Example: Groups.
- Web Link – Creates a link to any webpage.
- Course Link – Creates a link to a specific item in the course.
- Sub header – Creates a text header to help organize the Course Menu. Example: The Course Resources, Course Material, Course Activities and Course Communication headers in the Course Menu.
- Divider – Adds a horizontal line to the Course Menu which can be moved to help organize the Course Menu.
- To add a tool link, hover over the + icon at the top of the course menu until the drop-down options appear
- Select Tool Link .
- Select a Type from the drop down menu
- In the “Name” field, enter a name. Then, select Available to Users.
- Click Submit.
- How to Use the Zoom Meeting Scheduler Tool in Blackboard
- How to Use Negative Points for Incorrect Answers in Blackboard
- How to Request a Blackboard/Teams Class
- New Look for the Content Editor in Blackboard Learn
- Introduction to New Stream Experience
- Making Blackboard Courses Accessible – Quick Guide
- How to Print Student’s Blackboard Test Attempt
- How to Prevent Images not Loading in Blackboard Exam