How to Add a Page to Course Menu
You can help students quickly access what they need by adding links to frequently used pages in the Course Menu. You can add any type of information to the Course Menu using the Blank Page tool.
- In Course Menu, hover your mouse over the + symbol and click Blank Page.
- Enter the name of the new page in the Name
- Check the checkbox for Available to Users.
- Click Submit.
- The newly create page appears in the Course Menu.
- You can add content to the page in the Content section using the text editor.
- You can attach files by clicking on Browse My Computer or Browse Content Collection in the Attachments
- In the Options section, you can set date and time restrictions for the page.
- Click Submit to save the changes to the page.
- Making Blackboard Courses Accessible – Quick Guide
- How to Print Student’s Blackboard Test Attempt
- How to Prevent Images not Loading in Blackboard Exam
- How to Sync Files with OneDrive in Windows or Mac OS
- How to Use Blackboard Annotate – NEW ***
- Blackboard Annotate Overview – NEW ***
- How to create NEW Breakout Rooms in Microsoft Teams
- UHCOM – Export Alignments by Session (Faculty)