How to Add Library Reserves to a Blackboard Course
Add a link where you can add to the course reserves. Students can access the reserves from the same link.
- In your Blackboard course navigate to the content area where you want students to access the reserves.
- Select Tools.
- Click More Tools.
- Click Course Reserves.
- You can rename the link.
- Click Submit.
- Click on the newly created Course Reserves link.
- Choose a semester from the drop-down menu.
- Click Create Course.
- Click Add Reserve Items.
- How to Correct Needs Grading Issue
- How to Access/Grade Turnitin Assignments Created in Old Version
- How to View/Download Turnitin Feedback from Blackboard – Student Guide – New
- How to Share a Turnitin Rubric – New
- How to Create a Rubric for Turnitin Assignment – New
- How to Share a Turnitin QuickMarks Set – New
- How to Edit an Assignment – New
- How to Create a Turnitin Assignment Using the New Interface