How to Add Library Reserves to a Blackboard Course
Add a link where you can add to the course reserves. Students can access the reserves from the same link.
- In your Blackboard course navigate to the content area where you want students to access the reserves.
- Select Tools.
- Click More Tools.
- Click Course Reserves.
- You can rename the link.
- Click Submit.
- Click on the newly created Course Reserves link.
- Choose a semester from the drop-down menu.
- Click Create Course.
- Click Add Reserve Items.
- How to View Students’ Discussion Statistics in Blackboard
- How to Add Library Reserves to a Blackboard Course
- How to Block Download from Videos on OneDrive
- How to view your Course Accessibility Report in Blackboard
- UHCOM-eMedley Comprehensive Guide to examN
- UHCOM-eMedley: How to Import Questions to a Question Bank
- UHCOM- eMedley- How to Edit Questions in a Question Bank
- UHCOM-eMedley: How to Create Scenario Based Question