How to Add Message Notifications in Blackboard
If you use the Messages tool in all of your Blackboard classes, you can create a My Message notification which allows instant information concerning new messages within your courses. So, you do not need to check unread messages in each course.
Note: This does not work with the Email tool.
- Log in to Blackboard.
- On the Blackboard entry page, click on the Add Module button in the upper left corner.
- From the new screen, scroll down to the “My Messages” option and click Add.
- Click the Home tab to come back to the Blackboard entry page.
- The “My Messages” module is added. Click and drag it to desired location. In the lower right-hand corner, there is unread message notification.
- How to Sync Files with OneDrive in Windows or Mac OS
- How to Use Blackboard Annotate – NEW ***
- Blackboard Annotate Overview – NEW ***
- How to create NEW Breakout Rooms in Microsoft Teams
- UHCOM – Export Alignments by Session (Faculty)
- UHCOM – How to use NEW Breakout Rooms in Microsoft Teams
- How to Reduce Background Noise in Teams Meeting
- PDF File Issue in Chrome & Fix