How to Add Message Notifications in Blackboard
If you use the Messages tool in all of your Blackboard classes, you can create a My Message notification which allows instant information concerning new messages within your courses. So, you do not need to check unread messages in each course.
Note: This does not work with the Email tool.
- Log in to Blackboard.
- On the Blackboard entry page, click on the Add Module button in the upper left corner.
- From the new screen, scroll down to the “My Messages” option and click Add.
- Click the Home tab to come back to the Blackboard entry page.
- The “My Messages” module is added. Click and drag it to desired location. In the lower right-hand corner, there is unread message notification.
- How to Use the Zoom Meeting Scheduler Tool in Blackboard
- How to Use Negative Points for Incorrect Answers in Blackboard
- How to Request a Blackboard/Teams Class
- New Look for the Content Editor in Blackboard Learn
- Introduction to New Stream Experience
- Making Blackboard Courses Accessible – Quick Guide
- How to Print Student’s Blackboard Test Attempt
- How to Prevent Images not Loading in Blackboard Exam