How to Add Message Notifications in Blackboard
If you use the Messages tool in all of your Blackboard classes, you can create a My Message notification which allows instant information concerning new messages within your courses. So, you do not need to check unread messages in each course.
Note: This does not work with the Email tool.
- Log in to Blackboard.
- On the Blackboard entry page, click on the Add Module button in the upper left corner.
- From the new screen, scroll down to the “My Messages” option and click Add.
- Click the Home tab to come back to the Blackboard entry page.
- The “My Messages” module is added. Click and drag it to desired location. In the lower right-hand corner, there is unread message notification.
- How to Copy a File Link in OneDrive & Share with Instructor (Student Guide)
- How to Upload Video File to Microsoft Stream & Share the Video Link
- How Ally Works for Instructors
- How Ally Works for Students
- How Ally Looks in Content Collection
- How to Review Test Videos with Respondus Monitor
- How to Share Team Meeting Recording with Students
- How to Setup an Exam with Respondus Monitor and LockDown Browser