How to Add Syllabus in Blackboard
- Open the course content page where you want to add the syllabus.
- Move the mouse to Build Content tab, and click File.
- Enter a name for the file.
- Click either Browse My Computer or Browse Content Collection to select the file you want to add.
- In the “File Options” and the “Standard options” sections, select the option you need.
- Click Submit. The syllabus is added to the course content page.
- Making Blackboard Courses Accessible – Quick Guide
- How to Print Student’s Blackboard Test Attempt
- How to Prevent Images not Loading in Blackboard Exam
- How to Sync Files with OneDrive in Windows or Mac OS
- How to Use Blackboard Annotate – NEW ***
- Blackboard Annotate Overview – NEW ***
- How to create NEW Breakout Rooms in Microsoft Teams
- UHCOM – Export Alignments by Session (Faculty)