How to Change the Display Dates of an Assessment
To check the display dates for an assessment:
- Find the assessment item and click on the assessment action link (Chevron icon.)
- Select Edit the Test Options.
- In the “Test Availability” section, find the display date and select the appropriate date at the calendar icon.
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen and click Submit.
- How to Copy a File Link in OneDrive & Share with Instructor (Student Guide)
- How to Upload Video File to Microsoft Stream & Share the Video Link
- How Ally Works for Instructors
- How Ally Works for Students
- How Ally Looks in Content Collection
- How to Review Test Videos with Respondus Monitor
- How to Share Team Meeting Recording with Students
- How to Setup an Exam with Respondus Monitor and LockDown Browser