Flipgrid: How to close a discussion topic
If you no longer want students to post videos to a topic you can freeze it. Students can still watch videos in a frozen topic but can’t post new videos. If you no longer want students to see the videos or post you can hide the topic.
- From the Discussion page click the group where you want to manage a topic. https://admin.flipgrid.com/manage/discussion
- You will see all topics in that group.
- Click the Active button next to the topic.
- Select Frozen or Hidden.
- How to Use the Zoom Meeting Scheduler Tool in Blackboard
- How to Use Negative Points for Incorrect Answers in Blackboard
- How to Request a Blackboard/Teams Class
- New Look for the Content Editor in Blackboard Learn
- Introduction to New Stream Experience
- Making Blackboard Courses Accessible – Quick Guide
- How to Print Student’s Blackboard Test Attempt
- How to Prevent Images not Loading in Blackboard Exam