Flipgrid: How to close a discussion topic
If you no longer want students to post videos to a topic you can freeze it. Students can still watch videos in a frozen topic but can’t post new videos. If you no longer want students to see the videos or post you can hide the topic.
- From the Discussion page click the group where you want to manage a topic. https://admin.flipgrid.com/manage/discussion
- You will see all topics in that group.
- Click the Active button next to the topic.
- Select Frozen or Hidden.
- How to Sync Files with OneDrive in Windows or Mac OS
- How to Use Blackboard Annotate – NEW ***
- Blackboard Annotate Overview – NEW ***
- How to create NEW Breakout Rooms in Microsoft Teams
- UHCOM – Export Alignments by Session (Faculty)
- UHCOM – How to use NEW Breakout Rooms in Microsoft Teams
- How to Reduce Background Noise in Teams Meeting
- PDF File Issue in Chrome & Fix