How to Correct Needs Grading Issue
Turnitin LTI will sometimes show Needs Grading in the Grade Center even after the assignment has been graded. The solution is to change the Feedback Release Date to the current date, or any date after the Start Date, and the grades will appear.
- After you have entered the grade in Turnitin.
- The grade center may still show Needs Grading status, instead of the grade.
- Click the assignment title link to access the Assignment Inbox.
- In the “Assignment Inbox”, click the gear icon to bring up the settings.
- Change the Feedback Release Date to current date, time, and click Submit.
- Grades will appear in the grade center.
- Canvas: How to access Turnitin in Canvas
- Canvas: What to expect when your course is migrated (video)
- How to work around the QuickMarks Issue
- Canvas: Setup an Exam with Respondus Monitor and LockDown Browser
- Canvas: Setup an Exam with Respondus LockDown Browser
- Canvas: How to Create and Manage Question Banks
- Canvas: How to Create Different Types of Quiz Question
- Canvas: How to Create a Quiz with Individual Questions