How to Create a New Assignment
Assignments can be added directly to any course content page.
- Select the content area where you want to add an assignment.
- Click Assessment tab and select Assignment.
- In the “Assignment” information section, enter a name for the assignment. Enter the instructions for the assignment in the textbox.
- In the “Assignment Files” section, click Browse My Computer or Browse Content Collection to attach a file for the assignment (optional.)
- In the “Due Dates” section, setup up the assignment due date.
- In the “Grading” section, setup up grading information, such as possible points, adding associated rubric, submission details, grading options, and display of grades.
- In the “Availability” section, select the “Make the Assignment Available” checkbox or setup the assignment availability.
- Click Submit.
- Making Blackboard Courses Accessible – Quick Guide
- How to Print Student’s Blackboard Test Attempt
- How to Prevent Images not Loading in Blackboard Exam
- How to Sync Files with OneDrive in Windows or Mac OS
- How to Use Blackboard Annotate – NEW ***
- Blackboard Annotate Overview – NEW ***
- How to create NEW Breakout Rooms in Microsoft Teams
- UHCOM – Export Alignments by Session (Faculty)