How to Create a QuickMarks Set
Begin by creating a TurnItIn assignment as you normally would, or work with an already created assignment. Then follow the steps listed below to create your custom QuickMark palette.
- Expand Course Tools in the Control Panel and select TurnItIn assignments.
- On the TurnItIn assignments screen, click on title of the assignment you are working with to open up the TurnItIn Inbox.
- Click on Libraries and select QuickMark Manager.
- Click on the “+” sign in the first column (Sets), type in a name for the new set of QuickMark stamps, and click Save.
- Click on the “+” sign in the second column (Marks), enter the title of the first stamp in the top text field, and enter the description in the lower text box.
- Click Save. The title will be displayed in the second column (Marks). Repeat the steps for all the stamps you want to create.
- When done, click on the title of the set in the first column. In the third column, click on the button to make this set active. This allows you to apply the newly created stamps when grading the assignment.
- How to Use the Zoom Meeting Scheduler Tool in Blackboard
- How to Use Negative Points for Incorrect Answers in Blackboard
- How to Request a Blackboard/Teams Class
- New Look for the Content Editor in Blackboard Learn
- Introduction to New Stream Experience
- Making Blackboard Courses Accessible – Quick Guide
- How to Print Student’s Blackboard Test Attempt
- How to Prevent Images not Loading in Blackboard Exam