How to Create a Timed Quiz
If you have not created a quiz. See this tutorial How to Create a Multiple-Choice Test in Blackboard
To make sure students only have a certain amount of time to complete the quiz, you will set the timer on the quiz.
- Locate a quiz in your course content and click the action link (Chevron icon) of the quiz.
- Select Edit the Test Options.
- Scroll down to the “Test Availability” section, and select Set Timer box.
- Enter the amount of time students will have to complete the quiz.
- Click the Auto-Submit ON radio button if you want the system to automatically submit the quiz once time has expired.
- Determine any other Test Options and click Submit.
- How to Copy a File Link in OneDrive & Share with Instructor (Student Guide)
- How to Upload Video File to Microsoft Stream & Share the Video Link
- How Ally Works for Instructors
- How Ally Works for Students
- How Ally Looks in Content Collection
- How to Review Test Videos with Respondus Monitor
- How to Share Team Meeting Recording with Students
- How to Setup an Exam with Respondus Monitor and LockDown Browser