How to Create a Timed Quiz
If you have not created a quiz. See this tutorial How to Create a Multiple-Choice Test in Blackboard
To make sure students only have a certain amount of time to complete the quiz, you will set the timer on the quiz.
- Locate a quiz in your course content and click the action link (Chevron icon) of the quiz.
- Select Edit the Test Options.
- Scroll down to the “Test Availability” section, and select Set Timer box.
- Enter the amount of time students will have to complete the quiz.
- Click the Auto-Submit ON radio button if you want the system to automatically submit the quiz once time has expired.
- Determine any other Test Options and click Submit.
- How to Sync Files with OneDrive in Windows or Mac OS
- How to Use Blackboard Annotate – NEW ***
- Blackboard Annotate Overview – NEW ***
- How to create NEW Breakout Rooms in Microsoft Teams
- UHCOM – Export Alignments by Session (Faculty)
- UHCOM – How to use NEW Breakout Rooms in Microsoft Teams
- How to Reduce Background Noise in Teams Meeting
- PDF File Issue in Chrome & Fix