How to Create a Turnitin Assignment Using the New Interface
- From any course content page, click Build Content tab, and select Turnitin LTI.
- On the next page, add Title, Instructions, Max Grade, Start Date, Due Date and Feedback Release Date.
- Click Optional Settings to select additional settings as needed.
- Click Submit.
- A new Turnitin assignment is added to the course content page.
- To access student submissions, click the assignment link.
- Canvas: How to access Turnitin in Canvas
- Canvas: What to expect when your course is migrated (video)
- How to work around the QuickMarks Issue
- Canvas: Setup an Exam with Respondus Monitor and LockDown Browser
- Canvas: Setup an Exam with Respondus LockDown Browser
- Canvas: How to Create and Manage Question Banks
- Canvas: How to Create Different Types of Quiz Question
- Canvas: How to Create a Quiz with Individual Questions