How to Create a Turnitin Assignment
To create a Turnitin assignment:
- From any Course content page, click Assessments > Turnitin Assignments.
- From Add Turnitin Assignment options, select Paper Assignment and click Next Step.
- Enter Assignment Title and Point Value.
- Select Start date, Due date, and Post date.
- Select Optional Settings. On this menu you will want to select the specific combinations of settings as you see fit.
- Click Submit. A “TurnItIn Assignment successfully added” message is shown.
- A TurnItIn assignment link is shown in the Course Content
- To grade or access students’ paper submissions, click Control Panel > Course Tools > Turnitin Assignments.
- How to Copy a File Link in OneDrive & Share with Instructor (Student Guide)
- How to Upload Video File to Microsoft Stream & Share the Video Link
- How Ally Works for Instructors
- How Ally Works for Students
- How Ally Looks in Content Collection
- How to Review Test Videos with Respondus Monitor
- How to Share Team Meeting Recording with Students
- How to Setup an Exam with Respondus Monitor and LockDown Browser