How to Create a Turnitin Assignment
To create a Turnitin assignment:
- From any Course content page, click Assessments > Turnitin Assignments.
- From Add Turnitin Assignment options, select Paper Assignment and click Next Step.
- Enter Assignment Title and Point Value.
- Select Start date, Due date, and Post date.
- Select Optional Settings. On this menu you will want to select the specific combinations of settings as you see fit.
- Click Submit. A “TurnItIn Assignment successfully added” message is shown.
- A TurnItIn assignment link is shown in the Course Content
- To grade or access students’ paper submissions, click Control Panel > Course Tools > Turnitin Assignments.
- How to Use the Zoom Meeting Scheduler Tool in Blackboard
- How to Use Negative Points for Incorrect Answers in Blackboard
- How to Request a Blackboard/Teams Class
- New Look for the Content Editor in Blackboard Learn
- Introduction to New Stream Experience
- Making Blackboard Courses Accessible – Quick Guide
- How to Print Student’s Blackboard Test Attempt
- How to Prevent Images not Loading in Blackboard Exam