How to Create a Turnitin Assignment
To create a Turnitin assignment:
- From any Course content page, click Assessments > Turnitin Assignments.
- From Add Turnitin Assignment options, select Paper Assignment and click Next Step.
- Enter Assignment Title and Point Value.
- Select Start date, Due date, and Post date.
- Select Optional Settings. On this menu you will want to select the specific combinations of settings as you see fit.
- Click Submit. A “TurnItIn Assignment successfully added” message is shown.
- A TurnItIn assignment link is shown in the Course Content
- To grade or access students’ paper submissions, click Control Panel > Course Tools > Turnitin Assignments.
- How to Sync Files with OneDrive in Windows or Mac OS
- How to Use Blackboard Annotate – NEW ***
- Blackboard Annotate Overview – NEW ***
- How to create NEW Breakout Rooms in Microsoft Teams
- UHCOM – Export Alignments by Session (Faculty)
- UHCOM – How to use NEW Breakout Rooms in Microsoft Teams
- How to Reduce Background Noise in Teams Meeting
- PDF File Issue in Chrome & Fix