How to Create a Web Link
You can add any Web page into your Blackboard course. This tutorial shows you how to create a Web Link to your course.
- Select and click the content area where you want to add the Web Link.
- Click the “Build Content” tab, and choose “Web Link.”
- Enter name, URL address, and description for this Web link.
- Attach a file here when it is needed.
- Change the standard options when it is needed
- Click “Submit.“
- A Web Link is added into the course content.
- How to Sync Files with OneDrive in Windows or Mac OS
- How to Use Blackboard Annotate – NEW ***
- Blackboard Annotate Overview – NEW ***
- How to create NEW Breakout Rooms in Microsoft Teams
- UHCOM – Export Alignments by Session (Faculty)
- UHCOM – How to use NEW Breakout Rooms in Microsoft Teams
- How to Reduce Background Noise in Teams Meeting
- PDF File Issue in Chrome & Fix