How to Create a Web Link
You can add any Web page into your Blackboard course. This tutorial shows you how to create a Web Link to your course.
- Select and click the content area where you want to add the Web Link.
- Click the “Build Content” tab, and choose “Web Link.”
- Enter name, URL address, and description for this Web link.
- Attach a file here when it is needed.
- Change the standard options when it is needed
- Click “Submit.“
- A Web Link is added into the course content.
- How to Copy a File Link in OneDrive & Share with Instructor (Student Guide)
- How to Upload Video File to Microsoft Stream & Share the Video Link
- How Ally Works for Instructors
- How Ally Works for Students
- How Ally Looks in Content Collection
- How to Review Test Videos with Respondus Monitor
- How to Share Team Meeting Recording with Students
- How to Setup an Exam with Respondus Monitor and LockDown Browser