How to Create a Web Link
You can add any Web page into your Blackboard course. This tutorial shows you how to create a Web Link to your course.
- Select and click the content area where you want to add the Web Link.
- Click the “Build Content” tab, and choose “Web Link.”
- Enter name, URL address, and description for this Web link.
- Attach a file here when it is needed.
- Change the standard options when it is needed
- Click “Submit.“
- A Web Link is added into the course content.
- How to Use the Zoom Meeting Scheduler Tool in Blackboard
- How to Use Negative Points for Incorrect Answers in Blackboard
- How to Request a Blackboard/Teams Class
- New Look for the Content Editor in Blackboard Learn
- Introduction to New Stream Experience
- Making Blackboard Courses Accessible – Quick Guide
- How to Print Student’s Blackboard Test Attempt
- How to Prevent Images not Loading in Blackboard Exam