How to Create Course Sections as Smart Views Links in Full Grade Center
If you have combined all sections of a course in Blackboard, students in all sections are mixed together in the Grade Center. If you want to view students in its individual section, you can create Smart View to filter individual session.
- From the Control Panel, click Grade Center > Full Grade Center.
- In the Manage tab, click drop-down menu and select Smart Views.
- Click the Create Smart View button.
- Enter a Name for the Smart View (e.g. section number or class meeting days)
- Select the Add as Favorite checkbox. So, this Smart View will be shown under the Grade Center.
- In Type of View, select Custom radio button.
- In Select Criteria
- User Criteria: select Child Course ID
- Condition: select Contains
- Value: Enter the Child Course ID which is the course section number, for example, 15186.
- Click Submit.
- A new section is shown in the Smart View.
- A new section is also shown under the Grade Center.
- How to Copy a File Link in OneDrive & Share with Instructor (Student Guide)
- How to Upload Video File to Microsoft Stream & Share the Video Link
- How Ally Works for Instructors
- How Ally Works for Students
- How Ally Looks in Content Collection
- How to Review Test Videos with Respondus Monitor
- How to Share Team Meeting Recording with Students
- How to Setup an Exam with Respondus Monitor and LockDown Browser