How to Create Course Sections as Smart Views Links in Full Grade Center
If you have combined all sections of a course in Blackboard, students in all sections are mixed together in the Grade Center. If you want to view students in its individual section, you can create Smart View to filter individual session.
- From the Control Panel, click Grade Center > Full Grade Center.
- In the Manage tab, click drop-down menu and select Smart Views.
- Click the Create Smart View button.
- Enter a Name for the Smart View (e.g. section number or class meeting days)
- Select the Add as Favorite checkbox. So, this Smart View will be shown under the Grade Center.
- In Type of View, select Custom radio button.
- In Select Criteria
- User Criteria: select Child Course ID
- Condition: select Contains
- Value: Enter the Child Course ID which is the course section number, for example, 15186.
- Click Submit.
- A new section is shown in the Smart View.
- A new section is also shown under the Grade Center.
- How to Sync Files with OneDrive in Windows or Mac OS
- How to Use Blackboard Annotate – NEW ***
- Blackboard Annotate Overview – NEW ***
- How to create NEW Breakout Rooms in Microsoft Teams
- UHCOM – Export Alignments by Session (Faculty)
- UHCOM – How to use NEW Breakout Rooms in Microsoft Teams
- How to Reduce Background Noise in Teams Meeting
- PDF File Issue in Chrome & Fix