How to Create Extra Credit Test Question in Blackboard
You have already built the test and would like to make a question worth extra credit points. Setting the test question as extra credit means that the points are added into the total score when the question is answered correctly, but no points are deducted if the question is answered incorrectly. You can use the following steps to specify that certain question as extra credit.
- Click Course Tools, and cselect Tests, Surveys, and Pools.
- Select Tests.
- Find a test and click Edit.
- On the “Test Canvas” page, click the Question Settings button.
- On the “Test Question Settings” page, scroll to the SCORING Section, and select the checkbox of Provide option to assign questions as extra credit.
- When done, scroll down and click Submit.
- Back to the Test Canvas, and find a question you want to make the extra points. Click the question‘s points value box.
- A popup menu will appear. Change the point value of the question. Add a check mark to the Extra Credit box and click Submit.
- You will see a quick “Success” message. The points value box will display again with the words “Extra Credit.“
- How to Copy a File Link in OneDrive & Share with Instructor (Student Guide)
- How to Upload Video File to Microsoft Stream & Share the Video Link
- How Ally Works for Instructors
- How Ally Works for Students
- How Ally Looks in Content Collection
- How to Review Test Videos with Respondus Monitor
- How to Share Team Meeting Recording with Students
- How to Setup an Exam with Respondus Monitor and LockDown Browser