How to Create Extra Credit Test Question in Blackboard
You have already built the test and would like to make a question worth extra credit points. Setting the test question as extra credit means that the points are added into the total score when the question is answered correctly, but no points are deducted if the question is answered incorrectly. You can use the following steps to specify that certain question as extra credit.
- Click Course Tools, and select Tests, Surveys, and Pools.
- Select Tests.
- Find a test and click Edit.
- On the “Test Canvas” page, click the Question Settings button.
- On the “Test Question Settings” page, scroll to the SCORING Section, and select the checkbox of Provide option to assign questions as extra credit.
- When done, scroll down and click Submit.
- Back to the Test Canvas, and find a question you want to make the extra points. Click the question‘s points value box.
- A popup menu will appear. Change the point value of the question. Add a check mark to the Extra Credit box and click Submit.
- You will see a quick “Success” message. The points value box will display again with the words “Extra Credit.“
- How to Use the Zoom Meeting Scheduler Tool in Blackboard
- How to Use Negative Points for Incorrect Answers in Blackboard
- How to Request a Blackboard/Teams Class
- New Look for the Content Editor in Blackboard Learn
- Introduction to New Stream Experience
- Making Blackboard Courses Accessible – Quick Guide
- How to Print Student’s Blackboard Test Attempt
- How to Prevent Images not Loading in Blackboard Exam