How to Create Manual Enroll Groups
To create groups and manually enroll students in them:
- Go to Control Panel, select Users and Groups > Groups.
- In “Groups” page, select Create and choose Manual Enroll under the “Group Set.”
- In “Group Information” section, enter the name and description of the group.
- In “Tool Availability” section, select tools for the groups to use.
- In “Group Set Options”, enter the number of groups.
- Click Submit.
- In “Group Set Enrollments” section, select Add Users for the group 1.
- Select the names of the students for the group 1. Then, click Submit.
- Students are added into the group 1. Repeat steps 7 & 8 for the rest of groups.
- Click Submit. Students are added to their assigned groups.
- How to Use the Zoom Meeting Scheduler Tool in Blackboard
- How to Use Negative Points for Incorrect Answers in Blackboard
- How to Request a Blackboard/Teams Class
- New Look for the Content Editor in Blackboard Learn
- Introduction to New Stream Experience
- Making Blackboard Courses Accessible – Quick Guide
- How to Print Student’s Blackboard Test Attempt
- How to Prevent Images not Loading in Blackboard Exam