How to Create Self-Enroll Groups
If you want students to do the self-enroll in their desired groups, you need to create the groups first.
- From Control Panel, select Users and Groups, and click Groups.
- Click Create to show the option. Under “Group Set,” select Self-Enroll.
- On “Create Self-Enrollment Group” page, enter the name and a description of the group.
- In “Group is visible to students” section, keep the default setting Yes or select the option you desired.
- In “Tool Availability” section, select tools you want available to the group.
- In “Sign-up Options” section, enter a name and instructions for the group sign-up sheet.
- Enter the maximum number of group members.
- Check the check box to Show Members if you allow students to see names of other members in a group before they sign up.
- Check the check box to Allow Students to sign-up from the Groups listing page.
- Enter the number of groups.
- Click Submit. The groups are created. Next, you need to make the sign up sheet available to students who can select the group they want to join.
Note: After creating the self-enroll groups, you need to make the sign-up sheet available to students. How to Make the Sign-Up Sheet Available to Students
- How to Copy a File Link in OneDrive & Share with Instructor (Student Guide)
- How to Upload Video File to Microsoft Stream & Share the Video Link
- How Ally Works for Instructors
- How Ally Works for Students
- How Ally Looks in Content Collection
- How to Review Test Videos with Respondus Monitor
- How to Share Team Meeting Recording with Students
- How to Setup an Exam with Respondus Monitor and LockDown Browser