How to Create Self-Enroll Groups
If you want students to do the self-enroll in their desired groups, you need to create the groups first.
- From Control Panel, select Users and Groups, and click Groups.
- Click Create to show the option. Under “Group Set,” select Self-Enroll.
- On “Create Self-Enrollment Group” page, enter the name and a description of the group.
- In “Group is visible to students” section, keep the default setting Yes or select the option you desired.
- In “Tool Availability” section, select tools you want available to the group.
- In “Sign-up Options” section, enter a name and instructions for the group sign-up sheet.
- Enter the maximum number of group members.
- Check the check box to Show Members if you allow students to see names of other members in a group before they sign up.
- Check the check box to Allow Students to sign-up from the Groups listing page.
- Enter the number of groups.
- Click Submit. The groups are created. Next, you need to make the sign up sheet available to students who can select the group they want to join.
Note: After creating the self-enroll groups, you need to make the sign-up sheet available to students. How to Make the Sign-Up Sheet Available to Students
- How to Sync Files with OneDrive in Windows or Mac OS
- How to Use Blackboard Annotate – NEW ***
- Blackboard Annotate Overview – NEW ***
- How to create NEW Breakout Rooms in Microsoft Teams
- UHCOM – Export Alignments by Session (Faculty)
- UHCOM – How to use NEW Breakout Rooms in Microsoft Teams
- How to Reduce Background Noise in Teams Meeting
- PDF File Issue in Chrome & Fix