How to Deploy a Recorded Blackboard Collaborate Session
This tutorial shows you how to deploy a recorded Blackboard Collaborate session in Blackboard course content.
- Control Panel > Course Tools > Blackboard Collaborate > Recordings and choose the recording you want to deploy.
- Click the action link (down-arrow) next to the session title and select Add Link.
- Modify the session name if needed.
- Select the content area where you want to session link to appear.
- Provide description and comments if needed
- Select the Date Restrictions.
- Click Submit. A link to the recording is added to the selected content page.
- How to Copy a File Link in OneDrive & Share with Instructor (Student Guide)
- How to Upload Video File to Microsoft Stream & Share the Video Link
- How Ally Works for Instructors
- How Ally Works for Students
- How Ally Looks in Content Collection
- How to Review Test Videos with Respondus Monitor
- How to Share Team Meeting Recording with Students
- How to Setup an Exam with Respondus Monitor and LockDown Browser