How to Download and Grade Individual Student’s Assignment
To grade and return an assignment to individual student, you would need to first access the attempt, download the file and then make edits/comments. Save the edited file with a new name, then access grade center to submit the grade and the edited file.
Note: If you want to download all students’ assignment once, you can view this tutorial How to Download all Assignment Submissions
- In the Control Panel, expand Grade Center and click on Assignments.
- Navigate to the selected student’s cell with green Needs Grading icon in the assignment column. Select the action link (Chevron icon.)
- Select Attempts with date in the drop-down menu.
- Click Download button or download icon. Follow the prompts to download the file.
Note: If you don’t receive a prompt for saving the file, you can find it in your computer Downloads area.
- On “Grade Assignment” page, click down arrow to show the grading panel if it is hidden.
- Enter the grade, feedback to Learner, or attach any file to the student.
- Click Submit.
- How to Use the Zoom Meeting Scheduler Tool in Blackboard
- How to Use Negative Points for Incorrect Answers in Blackboard
- How to Request a Blackboard/Teams Class
- New Look for the Content Editor in Blackboard Learn
- Introduction to New Stream Experience
- Making Blackboard Courses Accessible – Quick Guide
- How to Print Student’s Blackboard Test Attempt
- How to Prevent Images not Loading in Blackboard Exam