How to Download and Grade Individual Student’s Assignment
To grade and return an assignment to individual student, you would need to first access the attempt, download the file and then make edits/comments. Save the edited file with a new name, then access grade center to submit the grade and the edited file.
Note: If you want to download all students’ assignment once, you can view this tutorial How to Download all Assignment Submissions
- In the Control Panel, expand Grade Center and click on Assignments.
- Navigate to the selected student’s cell with green Needs Grading icon in the assignment column. Select the action link (Chevron icon.)
- Select Attempts with date in the drop-down menu.
- Click Download button or download icon. Follow the prompts to download the file.
Note: If you don’t receive a prompt for saving the file, you can find it in your computer Downloads area.
- On “Grade Assignment” page, click down arrow to show the grading panel if it is hidden.
- Enter the grade, feedback to Learner, or attach any file to the student.
- Click Submit.
- How to Sync Files with OneDrive in Windows or Mac OS
- How to Use Blackboard Annotate – NEW ***
- Blackboard Annotate Overview – NEW ***
- How to create NEW Breakout Rooms in Microsoft Teams
- UHCOM – Export Alignments by Session (Faculty)
- UHCOM – How to use NEW Breakout Rooms in Microsoft Teams
- How to Reduce Background Noise in Teams Meeting
- PDF File Issue in Chrome & Fix