How to Download Student Submissions from Turnitin
- In Control Panel, expand Course Tools and select TurnItIn Assignments.
- Click the title of the TurnItIn assignment you want to work with.
- On “View Assignments” page, check the box next to Author to select all students’ submissions.
Note: A yellow bar with a notification message. If you need to download only an individual assignment, check the box next to the specific student’s name.
- Click the Download button on the yellow bar.
Note: There are three options to download, Original File, Original File as PDF, and Online Grading Paper.
- Select the option you want.
- A message will be shown “This action will compress the selected file …. Do you want to continue?” Select OK.
Note: Another message “Your files are being …. In your Turnitin Messages tab” is shown on the yellow bar.
- On “View Assignments” page, select Messages tab
- Select the course to open the message.
- Click the link in the message to download and save the zip file.
- How to Use the Zoom Meeting Scheduler Tool in Blackboard
- How to Use Negative Points for Incorrect Answers in Blackboard
- How to Request a Blackboard/Teams Class
- New Look for the Content Editor in Blackboard Learn
- Introduction to New Stream Experience
- Making Blackboard Courses Accessible – Quick Guide
- How to Print Student’s Blackboard Test Attempt
- How to Prevent Images not Loading in Blackboard Exam