How to Download Student Submissions from Turnitin
- In Control Panel, expand Course Tools and select TurnItIn Assignments.
- Click the title of the TurnItIn assignment you want to work with.
- On “View Assignments” page, check the box next to Author to select all students’ submissions.
Note: A yellow bar with a notification message. If you need to download only an individual assignment, check the box next to the specific student’s name.
- Click the Download button on the yellow bar.
Note: There are three options to download, Original File, Original File as PDF, and Online Grading Paper.
- Select the option you want.
- A message will be shown “This action will compress the selected file …. Do you want to continue?” Select OK.
Note: Another message “Your files are being …. In your Turnitin Messages tab” is shown on the yellow bar.
- On “View Assignments” page, select Messages tab
- Select the course to open the message.
- Click the link in the message to download and save the zip file.
- How to Sync Files with OneDrive in Windows or Mac OS
- How to Use Blackboard Annotate – NEW ***
- Blackboard Annotate Overview – NEW ***
- How to create NEW Breakout Rooms in Microsoft Teams
- UHCOM – Export Alignments by Session (Faculty)
- UHCOM – How to use NEW Breakout Rooms in Microsoft Teams
- How to Reduce Background Noise in Teams Meeting
- PDF File Issue in Chrome & Fix