How to Grade Assignment with Blackboard Rubric
After you create a rubric and associate it with an assignment, you can use it for grading. How to Create a Rubric in Blackboard
- In the Grade Center, click Needs Grading.
- Under “User Attempt” column, select a user.
- On “Grade Assignment” page, expand the grading panel to access the rubric.
- Select the rubric title to expand it in the panel. Or, select the View Rubric in Window icon to open the rubric in a separate window and grade from there.
- Select an achievement level. A running Raw Total score appears as you make point selections. Optionally, type a score in the Change the number of points box to override the selected score.
Note: You can add feedback to students in grading rubric. But, students will not see this feedback unless you set the rubric grading score to be visible to the students.
- Select Save Rubric to add the rubric score to the Attempt field.
- Optionally, type overall feedback for the student.
- After completing the grading, select Submit.
- How to Sync Files with OneDrive in Windows or Mac OS
- How to Use Blackboard Annotate – NEW ***
- Blackboard Annotate Overview – NEW ***
- How to create NEW Breakout Rooms in Microsoft Teams
- UHCOM – Export Alignments by Session (Faculty)
- UHCOM – How to use NEW Breakout Rooms in Microsoft Teams
- How to Reduce Background Noise in Teams Meeting
- PDF File Issue in Chrome & Fix