How to Make a Course Unavailable or Available
By default, all Blackboard courses are set to “Available”. If you are not ready for your students to view the course, you can change the course to “Unavailable”. “Unavailable” courses can only be accessed by Course Instructors, Teaching Assistants, and Course Builders.
Begin in the course that you want to make “Unavailable.”
- Go to Control Panel, and click Customization > Properties.
- Under “Set Availability” section, select No.
- Click Submit.
Note: Once you have changed the course to “Unavailable,” you will need to go back and set the course availability back to “Available” when you are ready for students to access.
- How to Sync Files with OneDrive in Windows or Mac OS
- How to Use Blackboard Annotate – NEW ***
- Blackboard Annotate Overview – NEW ***
- How to create NEW Breakout Rooms in Microsoft Teams
- UHCOM – Export Alignments by Session (Faculty)
- UHCOM – How to use NEW Breakout Rooms in Microsoft Teams
- How to Reduce Background Noise in Teams Meeting
- PDF File Issue in Chrome & Fix