How to Make a Course Unavailable or Available
By default, all Blackboard courses are set to “Available”. If you are not ready for your students to view the course, you can change the course to “Unavailable”. “Unavailable” courses can only be accessed by Course Instructors, Teaching Assistants, and Course Builders.
Begin in the course that you want to make “Unavailable.”
- Go to Control Panel, and click Customization > Properties.
- Under “Set Availability” section, select No.
- Click Submit.
Note: Once you have changed the course to “Unavailable,” you will need to go back and set the course availability back to “Available” when you are ready for students to access.
- How to Copy a File Link in OneDrive & Share with Instructor (Student Guide)
- How to Upload Video File to Microsoft Stream & Share the Video Link
- How Ally Works for Instructors
- How Ally Works for Students
- How Ally Looks in Content Collection
- How to Review Test Videos with Respondus Monitor
- How to Share Team Meeting Recording with Students
- How to Setup an Exam with Respondus Monitor and LockDown Browser