How to Make a Course Unavailable or Available
By default, all Blackboard courses are set to “Available”. If you are not ready for your students to view the course, you can change the course to “Unavailable”. “Unavailable” courses can only be accessed by Course Instructors, Teaching Assistants, and Course Builders.
Begin in the course that you want to make “Unavailable.”
- Go to Control Panel, and click Customization > Properties.
- Under “Set Availability” section, select No.
- Click Submit.
Note: Once you have changed the course to “Unavailable,” you will need to go back and set the course availability back to “Available” when you are ready for students to access.
- How to Retrieve Questions from Canvas Quizzes
- Preparing Your Course for Canvas Migration
- How to take a Blackboard Quiz with Respondus Lockdown Browser (Student Guide)
- How to Take a Canvas Quiz with Respondus LockDown Browser (Student Guide)
- Canvas: How to Publish Your Exam from Respondus to Canvas
- Canvas: How to show the Final/Total Grade as a Letter Grade
- How to View Analytics for Media in Canvas Studio
- How to Add Annotations to Media in Canvas Studio