How to Make Your Course Unavailable to Specific Students
- Click Users and Groups.
- Select Users.
- Locate a specific student and click action link. Then, select Change user’s availability in Course.
- In Available (this course only), select No.
- Select Submit. The course is not available to the student.
- How to Copy a File Link in OneDrive & Share with Instructor (Student Guide)
- How to Upload Video File to Microsoft Stream & Share the Video Link
- How Ally Works for Instructors
- How Ally Works for Students
- How Ally Looks in Content Collection
- How to Review Test Videos with Respondus Monitor
- How to Share Team Meeting Recording with Students
- How to Setup an Exam with Respondus Monitor and LockDown Browser