How to Perform a Turnitin Roster Sync
The TurnItIn Inbox lists all the students in the course at the time of creating or deploying the assignment. If you don’t see all the students listed, follow the steps described below to sync up with grade center.
- From Control Panel, click “Course Tools” > “TurnItIn Assignments.”
- Open a TurnItIn assignment you want to syn roster.
- Click on “Roster Sync.”
- Check that the student list now includes all names.
- How to Use the Zoom Meeting Scheduler Tool in Blackboard
- How to Use Negative Points for Incorrect Answers in Blackboard
- How to Request a Blackboard/Teams Class
- New Look for the Content Editor in Blackboard Learn
- Introduction to New Stream Experience
- Making Blackboard Courses Accessible – Quick Guide
- How to Print Student’s Blackboard Test Attempt
- How to Prevent Images not Loading in Blackboard Exam