How to Perform a Turnitin Roster Sync
The TurnItIn Inbox lists all the students in the course at the time of creating or deploying the assignment. If you don’t see all the students listed, follow the steps described below to sync up with grade center.
- From Control Panel, click “Course Tools” > “TurnItIn Assignments.”
- Open a TurnItIn assignment you want to syn roster.
- Click on “Roster Sync.”
- Check that the student list now includes all names.
- How to Copy a File Link in OneDrive & Share with Instructor (Student Guide)
- How to Upload Video File to Microsoft Stream & Share the Video Link
- How Ally Works for Instructors
- How Ally Works for Students
- How Ally Looks in Content Collection
- How to Review Test Videos with Respondus Monitor
- How to Share Team Meeting Recording with Students
- How to Setup an Exam with Respondus Monitor and LockDown Browser