How to Perform a Turnitin Roster Sync
The TurnItIn Inbox lists all the students in the course at the time of creating or deploying the assignment. If you don’t see all the students listed, follow the steps described below to sync up with grade center.
- From Control Panel, click “Course Tools” > “TurnItIn Assignments.”
- Open a TurnItIn assignment you want to syn roster.
- Click on “Roster Sync.”
- Check that the student list now includes all names.
- How to Sync Files with OneDrive in Windows or Mac OS
- How to Use Blackboard Annotate – NEW ***
- Blackboard Annotate Overview – NEW ***
- How to create NEW Breakout Rooms in Microsoft Teams
- UHCOM – Export Alignments by Session (Faculty)
- UHCOM – How to use NEW Breakout Rooms in Microsoft Teams
- How to Reduce Background Noise in Teams Meeting
- PDF File Issue in Chrome & Fix