How to Print Student’s Blackboard Test Attempt
When the instructor wants to print one student’s attempt for a test, Blackboard does not directly provide a “print” option in the “Test” functionality. Follow the instructions below to print a student’s attempt:
- Go to the “Control panel,” select Grade Center and click Tests.
- Find a Test column from the Grade Center view.
- Under the Test column, locate the student for whom you want to make a printout. Click on the down arrow next to the student’s score.
- Click on the student’s attempt.
- Click on Test Information to expand the test attempt and score details.
- Right click anywhere in the student attempt screen and select Print. Or select Print option from the Browser menu.
- In the “Print” window, select Save as PDF or a specific printer.
- Click Save or Print.
- Making Blackboard Courses Accessible – Quick Guide
- How to Print Student’s Blackboard Test Attempt
- How to Prevent Images not Loading in Blackboard Exam
- How to Sync Files with OneDrive in Windows or Mac OS
- How to Use Blackboard Annotate – NEW ***
- Blackboard Annotate Overview – NEW ***
- How to create NEW Breakout Rooms in Microsoft Teams
- UHCOM – Export Alignments by Session (Faculty)