How to Print Student’s Blackboard Test Attempt
When the instructor wants to print one student’s attempt for a test, Blackboard does not directly provide a “print” option in the “Test” functionality. Follow the instructions below to print a student’s attempt:
- Go to the “Control panel,” select Grade Center and click Tests.
- Find a Test column from the Grade Center view.
- Under the Test column, locate the student for whom you want to make a printout. Click on the down arrow next to the student’s score.
- Click on the student’s attempt.
- Click on Test Information to expand the test attempt and score details.
- Right click anywhere in the student attempt screen and select Print. Or select Print option from the Browser menu.
- In the “Print” window, select Save as PDF or a specific printer.
- Click Save or Print.
- How to Share File or Folder in UH SharePoint Server
- How to Add an Image with Alternative Text in the Blackboard Content Editor
- How to Use the Zoom Meeting Scheduler Tool in Blackboard
- How to Use Negative Points for Incorrect Answers in Blackboard
- How to Request a Blackboard/Teams Class
- New Look for the Content Editor in Blackboard Learn
- Introduction to New Stream Experience
- Making Blackboard Courses Accessible – Quick Guide