Flipgrid: How to record a response and reply to other posts
Record a video response
Use the share link to access your group topics and record responses. Recording responses works the same for instructors and students. As the organizer you will get an email notification when students record and post responses. Students will get and email notification when someone replies to their video. Videos can be viewed by anyone with the link and a UH login. Make sure to share the link only with your class.
- Access the topic or group using the shared URL.
- Log in with Microsoft using your @cougarnet.uh.edu.
- Click Record a Response.
Note: If you are viewing a group with multiple topics, make sure you are replying to the appropriate topic.
- Click the red video camera button to start recording.
- You can pause and resume recording the recording at any time.
- Click Redo to start over.
- When done click Next.
- Review your video. You have the option to trim the video or record more.
- Click Next.
- Review your display name and optionally add a video title or related web link.
- Click Submit.
View and comment on videos
Scroll down on the topic page to view video responses. While viewing a video you can add a text comment or record a video comment. You will get an email notification when someone comments on your video. Videos and comments can be viewed by anyone with the link and a UH login. Make sure to share the link only with your class.
- Click on the Flipgrid video you want to view.
- Below the video use the text box to add a text comment.
- Alternatively click the red camera button to record a video comment.
- How to Use the Zoom Meeting Scheduler Tool in Blackboard
- How to Use Negative Points for Incorrect Answers in Blackboard
- How to Request a Blackboard/Teams Class
- New Look for the Content Editor in Blackboard Learn
- Introduction to New Stream Experience
- Making Blackboard Courses Accessible – Quick Guide
- How to Print Student’s Blackboard Test Attempt
- How to Prevent Images not Loading in Blackboard Exam