How to Release an Item to Groups
Before you release the already created content to specific groups, you need to create groups. How to Create Manual Enroll Groups
- Hover over the folder/file/item, etc. until the action link (Chevron icon) appears. In this example, we’ll use a folder.
- Click and select Adaptive Release.
- In the “Membership” section, click the group you want to assign the folder to, and click the > arrow.
- Click Submit.
Note: You have the the same option to distribute an assignment to a group. See the option II of this tutorial How to Release an Assignment to Groups
- How to Use the Zoom Meeting Scheduler Tool in Blackboard
- How to Use Negative Points for Incorrect Answers in Blackboard
- How to Request a Blackboard/Teams Class
- New Look for the Content Editor in Blackboard Learn
- Introduction to New Stream Experience
- Making Blackboard Courses Accessible – Quick Guide
- How to Print Student’s Blackboard Test Attempt
- How to Prevent Images not Loading in Blackboard Exam