How to Release an Item to Groups
Before you release the already created content to specific groups, you need to create groups. How to Create Manual Enroll Groups
- Hover over the folder/file/item, etc. until the action link (Chevron icon) appears. In this example, we’ll use a folder.
- Click and select Adaptive Release.
- In the “Membership” section, click the group you want to assign the folder to, and click the > arrow.
- Click Submit.
Note: You have the the same option to distribute an assignment to a group. See the option II of this tutorial How to Release an Assignment to Groups
- How to Copy a File Link in OneDrive & Share with Instructor (Student Guide)
- How to Upload Video File to Microsoft Stream & Share the Video Link
- How Ally Works for Instructors
- How Ally Works for Students
- How Ally Looks in Content Collection
- How to Review Test Videos with Respondus Monitor
- How to Share Team Meeting Recording with Students
- How to Setup an Exam with Respondus Monitor and LockDown Browser