How to Release an Item to Groups
Before you release the already created content to specific groups, you need to create groups. How to Create Manual Enroll Groups
- Hover over the folder/file/item, etc. until the action link (Chevron icon) appears. In this example, we’ll use a folder.
- Click and select Adaptive Release.
- In the “Membership” section, click the group you want to assign the folder to, and click the > arrow.
- Click Submit.
Note: You have the the same option to distribute an assignment to a group. See the option II of this tutorial How to Release an Assignment to Groups
- How to Sync Files with OneDrive in Windows or Mac OS
- How to Use Blackboard Annotate – NEW ***
- Blackboard Annotate Overview – NEW ***
- How to create NEW Breakout Rooms in Microsoft Teams
- UHCOM – Export Alignments by Session (Faculty)
- UHCOM – How to use NEW Breakout Rooms in Microsoft Teams
- How to Reduce Background Noise in Teams Meeting
- PDF File Issue in Chrome & Fix