How to Reorder Items in Course Content Page
There are two ways to reorder items in course content page. One is to use “Drag-and-Drop,” and the other is to use “keyboard accessible reordering” tool.
Option 1: Drag-and-Drop
- Find an item you want to reorder and press the arrows next to the item.
- Drag the item to the new location.
Option 2: Keyboard Accessible Reordering
- In the content area, select the Keyboard Accessible Reordering icon.
- In the Reorder: Content box, select an item in the list.
- Use the Move Up and Move Down icons to adjust the order.
- Click Submit.
- A pop-up box states: Items have been reordered is shown. Select OK.
- How to Sync Files with OneDrive in Windows or Mac OS
- How to Use Blackboard Annotate – NEW ***
- Blackboard Annotate Overview – NEW ***
- How to create NEW Breakout Rooms in Microsoft Teams
- UHCOM – Export Alignments by Session (Faculty)
- UHCOM – How to use NEW Breakout Rooms in Microsoft Teams
- How to Reduce Background Noise in Teams Meeting
- PDF File Issue in Chrome & Fix