How to Reorder Items in Course Content Page
There are two ways to reorder items in course content page. One is to use “Drag-and-Drop,” and the other is to use “keyboard accessible reordering” tool.
Option 1: Drag-and-Drop
- Find an item you want to reorder and press the arrows next to the item.
- Drag the item to the new location.
Option 2: Keyboard Accessible Reordering
- In the content area, select the Keyboard Accessible Reordering icon.
- In the Reorder: Content box, select an item in the list.
- Use the Move Up and Move Down icons to adjust the order.
- Click Submit.
- A pop-up box states: Items have been reordered is shown. Select OK.
- How to Use the Zoom Meeting Scheduler Tool in Blackboard
- How to Use Negative Points for Incorrect Answers in Blackboard
- How to Request a Blackboard/Teams Class
- New Look for the Content Editor in Blackboard Learn
- Introduction to New Stream Experience
- Making Blackboard Courses Accessible – Quick Guide
- How to Print Student’s Blackboard Test Attempt
- How to Prevent Images not Loading in Blackboard Exam