How to Set Up Audio for Blackboard Collaborate
Whether recording a session or listening to a previously recorded session, you and your students will need to run the Audio Set-up Wizard in order to hear any audio associated with a Blackboard Collaborate session. Running the Audio Setup Wizard will ensure the microphone and speakers you are using are configured to work with Collaborate. You will only need to run the Audio Setup Wizard one time. NOTE: If you use multiple web browsers, you will need to run the Audio Set-up Wizard once for each browser.
To access the Audio Set-up Wizard:
- From the main Blackboard Collaborate interface, select Tools > Audio > Audio Setup Wizard.
- Follow the prompts to test your speakers and microphone.
- How to Copy a File Link in OneDrive & Share with Instructor (Student Guide)
- How to Upload Video File to Microsoft Stream & Share the Video Link
- How Ally Works for Instructors
- How Ally Works for Students
- How Ally Looks in Content Collection
- How to Review Test Videos with Respondus Monitor
- How to Share Team Meeting Recording with Students
- How to Setup an Exam with Respondus Monitor and LockDown Browser